Objectives & Strategy
- To aim for being a ‘College with Excellence’
- To ensure academic and administrative excellence
- Creating a student centric atmosphere for holistic learning
- To develop stronger Industry-Academia relation for benefit of staff and students
- To promote Interdisciplinary and collaborative research
- To enhance the quality of staff by promoting and encouraging over all faculty development.
- To aim for International collaborations and International programmes
- To enhance Infrastructure for Teaching -Learning and Administration
IQAC evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Ensure relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- Set up credibility of evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services.
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.